Cache Valley Center for the Arts
THE MISSION OF THE CACHE VALLEY CENTER FOR THE ARTS IS TO INSPIRE, EDUCATE AND ENTERTAIN THROUGH THE ARTS!
Cache Valley Center for the Arts, CacheArts for short, is the Local Arts Agency for Cache County and Logan City. That means we work to promote the arts throughout our region.
This includes (but is not limited to):
- Managing Logan City’s arts facilities (the Ellen Eccles Theatre, Bullen Center and Thatcher-Young Mansion) which provide a venue for performances, a home for arts education, a marketplace for artists, and a gathering place for the community.
- Serving as an arts incubator, nurturing creative entrepreneurs and serving as a fiscal sponsor for arts startups.
- Activities at the Center:
- Those we coordinate (nationally touring performing artist series, visual arts classes, Gallery Walk, Summer Art Camp)
- Those we fiscally sponsor (Artist’s Gallery, New Horizons Orchestra, Logan Youth Shakespeare, ceramics, book and puppet making in the schools)
- Independent programs that rehearse, teach or perform in our facility (Utah Festival Opera and Musical Theatre, American Festival Chorus, Music Theatre West, Cache Children’s Choir, Cache Theatre Company, Cache Valley Civic Ballet, Valley Dance Ensemble, Unicorn Theatre, Hatch Academy of Magic and Music, Bloom refugee youth art program, Music for the Small and Tall, Uncommon Collective after school teen support group, and individual music instruction).
- The Center is a major economic driver, with $1,800,000 in ticket sales and class registrations each year, more than 80% of which is generated by our independent users.
Cache Valley Center for the Arts is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media